Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Easy Colorwork Cowl

Is anyone thinking of autumn yet?  About this time of August, I start daydreaming about the cool, crisp mornings of later September and getting my shawls and cowls ready for snuggling up in!  Last February, I made a cowl for the Rose City Mystery Knit Along that was one of the most fun projects I've worked on in a long time - lots of different interesting stitches that are exciting to see how they turn out.  I know, it looks like a complicated colorwork pattern, but it's not!  There's no carrying strands or following charts, even though it looks like it.




The pattern is Klickitat Street Cowl by Casapinka and is available here through Ravelry.  I used Northbound Knitting's Superwash Merino/Nylon Fingering Yarn in Papyrus and Flotsam.

Happy Creating!  Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment