Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Inspiration - Isobel Moore

I've been continuing on with my spring cleaning .... or maybe I should call it my spring re-sorting.  Because right now, much of it is in different piles but little has gone in the donation or garbage sacks!  And it's artists like this that make it hard for me to let go of those little bits of great fabric and lace - I always have plans to use it, someday.

UK artist Isobel Moore recycles paper, fabrics, and fibers using machine embroidery to create gorgeous works.  I have a few here to pique your curiosity, but be sure to check out her website and look at the many, many more great pieces.  Also, she teaches embroidery classes - see her schedule here.





The colors, textures, patterns!  Very inspiring.

Happy Creating!  Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment