Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Inspiration - Radiant Orchid


I can't believe my luck ... last year's Pantone color of the year was Emerald.  I love Emerald Green and soaked in seeing it everywhere all last year!  And this year, Pantone has chosen Radiant Orchid as the 2014 color of the year - another favorite!  Greens and purples are right there at the top.  So I get another year of seeing a color everywhere that makes me feel good!

Already, I have visions of more orchid!  My orchid kitchen towels need replacing - pretty much not so radiant any longer, just stained.  I have some yarn I dyed with acid and cochineal that turned out a beautiful mottled orchid ... maybe another hat.  It's a color that reminds me of spring and Easter ... and picnics for some reason!  Can't figure that one out.


So here's to a radiant new year full of orchid!


Happy Creating!  Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment