Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Inspiration - Amazing Amigurumi!


Okay ... every time I think I can't be surprised by what fiber artists are doing, I find something that blows me away!  A few days ago I found the most amazing amigurumi animals I've ever seen!  Now amigurumi is something I play with every once in awhile - and I usually go half crazy with all those tiny stitches.  



Then there's this family in Vietnam who makes the smallest crocheted amigurumi I've ever seen!  





They have an Etsy shop under the name Suami (the youngest member's nickname) where they sell their work - definitely take a look at it and the additional photos on their blog!



And if you want to try some arigurumi that's a bit bigger (and hopefully easier) the pattern for this sweet sleeping mother and baby fox is available free on the Michael's website.



Happy Creating!  Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Bless you for taking a few minutes to publish this. I understand where you are coming from on this article however , I do believe that there are more desirable solutions.

    ReplyDelete