Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Inspiration - McCall's Halloween Look Book



Well,it's that time of the year again when we're racking our brains figuring out how to put together the costumes our creative kids and grandchildren come up with!  When my boys were growing up there were a few wild ones to get put together - a yellow bird (never figured out where that one came from as it wasn't Big Bird) and a hairy, scary monster ... 

This year little c wants to be Princess Leia.  One would think that with Disney buying Star Wars, there would be a re-release of the characters' patterns, but no it's time to be creative!  She's been sporting the hair style lately and I have a few ideas on the dress - stayed tuned!

If you or your little one needs some help on figuring out who/what to be this Halloween, McCall's has their 2013 Halloween Look Book out and it's gorgeous!  I love the Merida outfit - almost makes me want one for myself!  And the little fairies are darling.

As for me, I'm off in search of a white knit fabric with a just right drape ....

Happy Creating!  Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment