Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Project - Gift Tags

I love vintage holiday cards and am getting quite a collection of them!  I wanted to use images from them as part of my gift tags this year, but couldn't decide if I wanted to make them from fabric like I have in the past, or print them on paper.  It's less work on paper and they don't get saved anyway!  As I went through the images, I had a great idea - use the images that have something to do with fibers!  There are five of them - two with sheep, one with sewing, one with darning and one with knitting.


Using the page found here, print out the tags on cardstock.  Cut them out, punch a hole, and string a piece of ribbon through the hole.  Remember to make sure "Print Actual Size" is checked on the page that comes up on your computer when you click print.


Now to work on some presents!

Happy Creating!  Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you for the early Christmas gift. I really like these. I will enJOY them. btw, I like your new header. Always look forward to seeing the new seasonal header you put up.

    ReplyDelete